On Simplifi Dashboard, show time since last refresh per account and provide ability to initiate sync

Options
Startfish
Startfish Member
edited August 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Trying to figure out if your account has synced is difficult. As a user, I'd like to quickly see from the dashboard if an account has synced.  if it hasn't, I'd like to quickly initiate a sync
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Startfish,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests, as it sounds like what you're looking for has already been requested, and partially already exists. First, for the ability to see the last sync time for your connected accounts in Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and feedback here: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/34/last-updated-display

When it comes to initiating a bank sync in Simplifi, this can be done by selecting the refresh icon in the left-hand bar on the Web App, or by pulling down on the screen on the Mobile App (more details on refreshing accounts on the Mobile App can be found here). 

With that said, however, Simplifi will only connect to your banks to update transactions and balances once every 4-6 hours. This is how most financial aggregators work, and, unfortunately, there is not a way to force a refresh if one has already been completed within the last 4-6 hours. More details on how often Simplifi updates your bank accounts can be found here

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.