Delete Account

Options
pk1234
pk1234 Member
edited September 2022 in Troubleshooting
Hello, Can you pls delete my simplifi account along with this community account? Thank you

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @pk1234,

Thank you for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

Would you mind clarifying what specifically you're looking to accomplish, please? I can totally delete your Community Profile once we have your Simplifi Account taken care of, however, are you looking to no longer receive notifications from Simplifi, or are you wanting your Simplifi dataset removed, which is all of the data that you input into the program, or are you looking to have your entire Quicken Account removed?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • pk1234
    Options
    Hi Natalie,
    Please delete/remove the 'entire' Quicken account.
    Thanks
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Thanks for confirming, @pk1234!

Unfortunately, removing your entire Quicken is not something that can be performed from our end. To do this, you'll want to follow our CCPA process to request a deletion of your personal information.

https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us/ccpa/ca

Please note that you may need to wait until 9/2/22 to proceed with the CCPA process, as although your Subscription has been canceled with Apple, it is still active through the trial period, and you can't have an active Subscription when requesting CCPA. Since you signed up through Apple directly, we can't manage your Subscription from our end, including the ability to cancel it immediately. I'm not sure how this will end up working, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. :smile:

Please let me know if you have any questions, as well as when you're ready for me to delete your Community Profile.

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.