I am loosing my sense of humor with this product

Options
bbertchie
bbertchie Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2022 in Feedback
I bank with US Bank and have used Simplifi for several years.  Lately, US Bank is becoming an issue with Simplifi.  I either have to reset my connection on a regular basis so I can pull all cleared transactions.  Just recently, Simplifi has started to duplicate SOME transactions, not all, and to make matters worse, it's now dropping cleared transactions.

This is my checking account - I NEED 100% ACCURACY IN THIS ACCOUNT AT ALL TIMES!!!!!

I would have a better sense of humor about this if I were not paying for this app, but I am and I'm coming to believe I am a glorified beta tester at best, and judging by most support forum posts, most users are feeling the same way.

Between the outstanding feature requests that never seem to be addressed to this issue, meanwhile, we get release notices that some stupid box was fixed like it's some major decimal release and we have issues such as this just collecting dust really makes me think this is someone's side project and not really a prime time application for personal financial management.

Change my mind
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Hello @bbertchie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the Community!

We apologize for the frustrations you've expressed here and would be happy to take a closer look at any issues you're seeing. When it comes to the reported issues with US Bank specifically, you shouldn't have to reset the connection to receive newly downloaded transactions. We would actually encourage against this, as multiple resets can cause further issues.

With that said, if you have not already reported this behavior to our Support Team, we would definitely encourage you to do so, which can be done here in the Community. I'd suggest creating a separate post for each issue you're seeing so that everything can be properly addressed. You'll want to outline the specific issue that's occurring, provide example transactions that are missing or are duplicated, etc. 

We looking forward to working with you to resolve these matters!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.