Unknown Goal

BradleyBenSmith
BradleyBenSmith Member
edited September 2022 in Report a Bug
I created a goal with a "saved so far" amount. I deleted the goal and now I'm stuck with an "Unknown Goal" with an amount that I can't use in a new goal.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @BradleyBenSmith,

Thank you for taking the time to report this behavior to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with Savings Goals in Simplifi.

To clarify, when viewing the Goals page 'By goal', do you see the "Unknown Goal" in question? Also, is the Goal money being deducted from the 'Available' balance for your 360 Performance Savings account? If so, would you mind grabbing screenshots of both of these areas of the program, please? 

Additionally, I'd suggest fully signing out and back into Simplifi to see if doing so helps to clear things up. It would also be great to have you take a look from a different browser and/or in incognito mode to see if the issue is browser-specific.

Please let us know so how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Josh_Currier
    Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
    Im having the same issue.  I deleted the one goal i had because i didn't like the inconsistencies or flexibility of "goals".  so at the moment i have no goals in simplifi but in the left had side it shows as the money is still held for a savings goal.  If i try and create a new goal it doesn't show i can put any money into it because all that money is locked under the deleted goal.
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @Josh_Currier,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this behavior with Savings Goals in Simplifi. 

It looks like you've contacted our Support Team directly regarding this issue and they've gotten it escalated. The original Agent you worked with will be back in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

@BradleyBenSmith -- Please provide us with the above-requested screenshots and I'd be happy to get your information added to the ticket. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • @Coach Natalie

No, I don't have a "Unknown Goal" on the Goals page. I initially created/deleted the goal from the iPhone app. It was then I logged into the desktop app for the first time to see if there was something missing on the mobile app. Additional screenshots below:

• Josh_Currier
    Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
    Yeah the only reason its called "UnKnown" is because somehow thats what simpli names these goals that were deleted and not released.  I dont have any goals and when i go to the goals page it shows the create your first goal welcome screen.  But the money still shows as being held in the ledger.  If i create a goal just to go into it i see what his screenshot sees.  I see the goal i created along with an "unknown goal" which has the money that is locked in it.
  • Coach Natalie
    Thanks for confirming the issue, @BradleyBenSmith!

I have gone ahead and added your information to the ticket for this issue and will be sure to post back as soon as an update becomes available. 

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-13394
  • Coach Natalie
    Hello @BradleyBenSmith & @Josh_Currier,

Thank you for your patience as this is being worked on!

It looks like a fix for this issue was deployed last night -- would you both mind taking a look and confirming, please? :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Seems to be fixed. I did a test of creating a goal with an amount saved so far and then deleted it. I had to refresh the page in order for it to properly update and actually make the money available again, though. But otherwise, it's working now. Thank you!
  • Josh_Currier
    Josh_Currier Member ✭✭✭
    Agreed, support reached out to me and let me know they put in a fix and it appears all is well on my end as well.  Thank you @Coach Natalie for your help in this.
  • Coach Natalie
    That's awesome, @BradleyBenSmith and @Josh_Currier! Thank you for letting me know. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.