Transactions refresh after updates category or mark as reviewed

Options
Rb1994
Rb1994 Member
edited September 2022 in Report a Bug
-if im in transactions page (which shows most recent transactions by default)
-scroll down down which makes more transactions load (Older transactions)
-then update a transaction’s category or mark as reviewed
-first issue: the transaction will update after loading for 5-7 seconds (DURING this time I cannot update other transactions)
-second issue: once transaction successfully updates, transaction list refreshes and brings me back to the top of the transaction list (most recent transactions by default as outlined in first point)

Simplifi markets itself as being able to manage transactions with as little as 5 minutes per week but with these issues it’s difficult to use the app to maintain transaction info. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Rb1994,

Thank you for taking the time to post to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi.

I'm not personally able to replicate the behavior as described here, and I don't typically experience any latency when updating transactions in Simplifi. To clarify, are you using the Simplifi Web App or the Mobile App? If the former, are you using the Web App on a PC or a mobile browser, etc.? Have you tried from another browser and/or in incognito mode to see if the issue may be browser-specific? Is it possible that the issue may be device/internet related? Also, have you by chance imported years' worth of transactions as discussed here?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.