Why do I receive Care Code Error Messages?

bsmorovitz
bsmorovitz Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
See image below for details:

Care Code FDP-103 for Pentagon Federal Credit Union

Care Code FDP-155 for Ford

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bsmorovitz,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding these issues, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Pentagon Federal Credit Union and Ford Owner - Auto Loan in Simplifi.

For Pentagon Federal Credit Union, it looks like we have a known issue for the 103 errors. A Community Alert has been created that can be followed here for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3743/new-8-23-22-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-a-103-error/p1?new=1

When it comes to Ford Owner - Auto Loan, is the 155 error occurring on an existing account or when attempting to connect to the bank for the first time? A 155 error typically indicates that a financial institution is blocking us, which could be for an indefinite amount of time. However, these errors sometimes self-resolve after 24-48 hours, so I'd definitely suggest giving it a couple of days and trying again, as I'm not seeing them listed on our Financial Institutions Blocking Aggregation list. 

More details on bank errors can be found here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Thank you for confirming the issue with Ford Owner, @bsmorovitz!

Sadly, I was able to confirm that Ford Owner is officially blocking Simplifi. Although there is no ETA to provide on a resolution at this time, we have added them to our Financial Institutions Blocking Aggregation list, which can be found here. In the meantime, you may consider tracking the account manually.

Sorry for not having better news!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Thanks for the response.  While the PenFed issue is relatively new as it had been working as advertised for months, the Ford issue has been persistent and has never connected. 
This discussion has been closed.