Possible Bug with Payee Creation

Options
MikeSaki
MikeSaki Member
edited September 2022 in Report a Bug
I looked for this issue in the known issues area and I was surprised not to find something related.  But I’m thinking there’s a bug related to the app on iPhone and iPad related devices (not sure about Mac/web), where the app will not retain new payees that the user requests to be saved.  I spoke to customer support and while I learned that Simplifi will eventually learn the payees over time, the fact that the app will not add them when requested appears to be a bug and should be looked into by support.  

I’m starting to get a bit concerned about the quality of testing that goes on because another bug i was going to report was in the “known issues” logs related to various categories not able to be located on iPhones.  As a former IT Systems Engineer, these are use cases that should have been caught at some point during testing, as part of a unit, integrated or systems test phase.  

😄I’m retired now, but I’d be happy to work for Simplifi on a part time basis to help clean things like this up before the various releases are released to the public.  
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @MikeSaki,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with Payees on the Simplifi Mobile App.

To get a better idea of what's going on, would you mind clarifying what specifically is occurring in a step-by-step format, please? Also, since the issue is just occurring on the Mobile App, you may consider fully uninstalling and reinstalling the App, while performing a device reboot in between, to see if doing so helps to clear things up.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.