Barclays JetBlue card connection error

Dmh40
Dmh40 Member
edited September 2022 in Adding and Updating Accounts
Hi, for the past few weeks I have not been able to connect to my Barclays JetBlue Card.  it is giving a FDP-103 error but I can login to the website so I know the credentials I am using are correct and valid.  It was working just fine before this.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2022
    Hello @Dmh40,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Barclays in Simplifi.

Since I am also seeing the 103 (invalid credentials) error from our end, please go ahead and begin troubleshooting by following these steps:
    1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URL's shown for each bank.

2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Simplifi to ensure accuracy.

3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.

4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.

5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Simplifi.

More details on a 103 error can be found here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.