Linking reminder to posted transaction deleted linked transaction

MrGood
MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2022 in Report a Bug
This past week, I linked a reminder to a posted transaction with the web app.  It appeared that the operation was successful. 

Today, however, I am seeing that the original reminder is now back on the "Upcoming" list and the original linked transaction is now gone. This is the first time I have ever seen this behavior, so not sure if it was introduced with v3.64.

I can still see this transaction on my credit card account with my credit union. 

Furthermore, I believe that this operation also somehow reconfigured the series for a different date (used to have the series reoccur yearly for end of September and now it is the 1st of September each year).
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you experienced this behavior in Simplifi.

Since it sounds like this may be a one-off scenario, I'd suggest manually entering the missing transaction, as well as manually correcting the Recurring Series. Once the transaction has been manually created, you can then link it to the Reminder from the transaction directly; more details on this can be found here.

Please be sure to keep an eye on things and let us know if the issue pops up again, though. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.