Subscription price increases

mcnbmcnb
mcnbmcnb Member
edited October 2022 in Feedback
When managing my money I found that one of my expenses increased by 13% in 2021 and another 17% this year, for a total of 33% since 2020. From $35.99 to $47.88. If the price only increased by inflation, it would be only about $40.94. The budget item: simplifi subscription.

Please explain if I should expect the cost of simplifi to continue to increase by 1/3 every two years at a rate much higher than even today's inflation. If anything else in my budget increased by that much, most financial counselors would recommend a hard look at that item!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @mcnbmcnb,

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the Community!

As of November 1st, 2021 for new subscribers and February 1st, 2022 for existing subscribers, Simplifi's annual price increased from $39.99 to $47.88, and the monthly price increased from $3.99 to $5.99. The price increase didn't have anything to do with inflation; it appears that this was a business decision to increase revenue in order to continue building and growing Simplifi. 

As of right now, I'm not aware of any plans to increase the price again. If this does occur, however, you will be notified via email; emails were also sent out to all existing subscribers regarding the last price increase, so you should have received one. If not, I'd recommend checking your spam/junk folder. 

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.