Brokerage accounts not showing holdings

ANDERMY
ANDERMY Member
edited October 2022 in Investments
I'm not sure what changed, but recently my investment accounts are all showing in Beta version. I do like that I'm now seeing my transactions, but I don't see any of my account holdings anymore. I do a lot of options trading as well that need to be reflected in the holdings as well. 

Also, when clicking on the Investments section the market value on portfolio tab is completely wrong from the balances.
Tagged:

Comments

• None of my brokerage accounts are showing any holdings. I am a trial customer and it's been only 3 days and I don't like what I see
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ANDERMY,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this behavior, although I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an issue with your investments in Simplifi.

To clarify, when accessing an investment account, you won't see holdings. Your holdings will only be available from the Investments section, and this is where the values will be updated based on the current market stats. More details on managing investments in Simplifi can be found here, here, and here

When viewing an individual investment account, although you can manage your Investment Transactions here with Early Access enabled, you won't see holdings, and your Investment Transactions won't impact your Investments Portfolio or account balances in any way. More details on managing Investment Transactions in Simplifi can be found here, and we also have a post available here regarding this new feature.

I hope this information is helpful in getting to the bottom of what's going on and understanding how investments work in Simplifi. Please let us know if you have any questions, or if you're still seeing an issue!

-Coach Natalie
  • I have tried every "here" mentioned by Coach Natalie but still cannot view holdings in brokerage accounts listed under Investments, just see transactions with a "Beta" notation next to the account name.  I am also a trial customer and am concerned about not being able to view my investment account holdings.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Bill K,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you're also seeing an issue with your investments in Simplifi.

To clarify, are you viewing the Investments page, or are you viewing an individual investment account? And are you doing so from the Simplifi Web App or the Mobile App? Also, are your investment accounts connected to the financial institution(s), or are you tracking them manually? Providing some screenshots of what you're seeing may help give a better idea of what's going on.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.