Manually added account - incorrect balance

Options
lruiz
lruiz Member
edited November 2022 in Report a Bug
I've just manually added my account and imported my CSV (it's ONE Finance). Despite having the correct transactions, dates, etc. it's showing a wildly inaccurate account balance. I've tried adding the account twice. How can this be fixed? I've tried balance adjustment but it doesn't seem to work.

I know I could add with zero history but I'd like to have the transaction history, if possible.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Hello @lruiz,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi.

It sounds like you're experiencing a rare but known issue with manual accounts, and we will most likely need to escalate it. First, I'm assuming that the account has never been connected since it's One Finance, however, please confirm that the account has always been a manual account. Next, please provide the name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi. 

Finally, we will need you to expand all months and then select every single transaction in the account, which can be done by clicking the box at the very top of the register. You'll see a "selected" balance when doing so -- grab a screenshot of this screen so we can see a comparison of the "selected" balance versus the account balance in the top right. Here's an example: 

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.