Cannot load transfer history - What does that mean?

Options
SRC54
SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited November 2022 in Report a Bug
I am getting an exclamation point in the Middle of the Refresh icon.  Hovering over it gets me this error message.  What does this mean?  I waited a while to see if it would go away.  I cannot find anything wrong with my transactions or accounts.

Steve
Quicken Simplifi Since 2021
MS Money/Quicken Classic Since 1991

Best Answer

Answers

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

Thanks, but exactly what is broken.  I am able to download transactions and everything seems to be working.  Just for my peace of mind, what does it mean that transfer history cannot be loaded?  Maybe I am just dense.  I mean I don't seem to have any missing transfers.

Steve

• SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I spoke to Support.  He says they aren't exactly sure what the error message means.  So I guess it is some arcane thing to do with the database?  He says accounts will refresh automatically anyhow but my accounts DO seem to refresh when I click on it.  Normally, they refresh when I go the web page if it has been 4 hours or more.

Steve

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SRC54, thanks for sharing what Support told you.  Helps the rest of us too.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • SRC54
    SRC54 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Flopbot
     Thanks. It appears to be fixed this morning.  We'll see if it sticks.  The error message came and went last night.

Steve

This discussion has been closed.