Reporting - Save a report view?

bmeyers
bmeyers Member ✭✭
edited November 2022 in Using Reports
I frequently run reports (most commonly spending) where I have to set a number of filters (specifically date range & tags are used frequently).  It is very tedious to make all the report selections each time I want to view the report.  Navigating away to anywhere else causes all of the filters to reset - so just today I've had to re-create the same report ~10 times.  Is the ability to save a report view anywhere on the product roadmap.

Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022 Answer ✓
    @bmeyers, it’s a workaround, but if your on a desktop, could you (Right Click > Open in a new tab) whenever you need to navigate away?  Would that help eliminate the extra resetting of filters?

Maybe @Coach Natalie could turn this into an idea post?  I’d vote for it!
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bmeyers,

Thanks for sharing your feedback regarding Reports with the Community!

I think @Flopbot offered a great suggestion! Additionally, when it comes to turning this into an Idea post, I'd actually suggest adding your vote and feedback to an existing Idea post requesting the ability to save Reports in Simplifi. :smile:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/87/reports-sticky-preferences-edited#latest

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• bmeyers
    bmeyers Member ✭✭
    @Flopbot Thank you for the suggested work around - I'm disappointed in myself for not thinking about that one :)  Assuming @Coach Natalie could put this into an idea post I'd also (obviously) vote for it...

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.