Simplifi - 3 months historical data only?

Options
BethL
BethL Unconfirmed, Member
edited December 2022 in Getting Started
I just signed up yesterday and successfully linked all of my accounts (except Target) and I've classified/tagged 3 months of historical data that was automatically pulled in. Will the app pull in 12 months of historical data? If so, how do I do that?
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to Simplifi @BethL I beleive you will find this to be a great financial management tool.  

Looks like Chris ( @Flopbot ) and Coach Natalie have given you the info you need to answer your question and like Coach Natalie said, as you have other questions, this is a great place to get answers.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • albertico
    Options
    Hello, will the credit card transactions remain in Simplifi over time, or will there always be a 3 months historical record of transactions?
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @albertico,

Great question!  Once the transactions make it into Simplifi, they stay there forever; or until you choose to delete them yourself.  They don’t ’time-out’ off Simplifi or anything and there’s currently no mechanism for archiving old transactions. They just move further and further down in your transaction register.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.