How do you ignore an account from the Spending Plan?

System
System Administrator admin
edited December 2022 in Using the Spending Plan
This discussion was created from comments split from: Ability to Have Multiple Spending Plans [edited] (2 Merged Votes).

Best Answers

• Suki
    Suki Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    How did you ignore an account from the spending plan?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Suki,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

At this time, ignoring an account from Reports will also automatically ignore it from the Spending Plan. To do so, you'll want to navigate to Settings>Accounts, locate the account in question, click the three dots at the end of it, and select "Hide from reports". 

Please let us know if you have any further questions!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Absolutely, @Suki!

We do have a request for the ability to ignore accounts from the Spending Plan that I intend to keep active until this option is added separately from the 'Hide from Reports' option. I'm not sure if this is something that the Product Team is considering, however, I'd definitely suggest adding your vote and feedback. :smile:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/115/excluding-accounts-in-spending-plan#latest

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Suki
    Suki Member ✭✭✭
    I did know about the ignoring reports.  However, I'd like to see the feature to having that capability on it's own.  I thought someone had found out how to do it.  Thanks for the info @Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Coach Natalie, this was SUPER USEFUL!  Thank you.
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.