Various Issues with pending transactions (edited)

Options
mvarga
mvarga Member
edited December 2022 in Report a Bug
I am curious if anyone has experienced some of the same issues I have and the significant decline in assistance from support.

1. I am having pending charges remain pending even after they are posted. So I will have the same charge twice one posted and another still pending. I have received no help and support doesn't seem to understand the issue. So I have to delete the pending transaction. 

2. I categorize and change dates on pending transactions only to revert back to the original charge after they post. Again, received no help other than log out and log in.

3. It seems support either doesn't care or are robots now. This service has significantly declined over the last few months.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hello @mvarga,

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi, as well as for any negative Support experiences you've had.

When it comes to pending transactions not matching to the cleared transaction, this would be considered "duplicate transactions". In this particular case, we typically recommend deleting the pending transaction once the cleared transaction downloads. More details on troubleshooting duplicate transactions can be found here

With that said, however, are both of the issues you're experiencing happening with the same bank/account? If so, I think what you're experiencing may be similar to something another user posted about here

In order to further research the issue, we'll need some more details with specific examples. Please provide the Date, Payee, and Amount of the transactions in question, what edits were made to the transactions and when, what the transactions reverted back to and when, etc. We would also need to know the name of the account(s) that the issue is occurring with, as it appears in Simplifi. 

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.