Need a refund for Simplifi

dhearron
dhearron Member
edited December 2022 in Troubleshooting
around 12 hours ago paid for year of Simplifi. Your system would never all ow me to register. Can not get on and use your product. PLEASE REFUND. I got the payment email confirmation showing what you billed. the email I purchased the service was under: [removed - privacy]. Plan: Annual Simplifi by Quicken 
Start Date: 11/1/2022 
End Date: 11/1/2023 
Price: $47.88/year starting 11/1/2023 

have tried to call but waited in long queue to then be disconnected.

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dhearron,

Thank you for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

It looks like your refund and cancellation were already taken care of via Chat Support. Let us know if we can assist with anything further here in the Community!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• have tried to call but waited in long queue to then be disconnected.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @dhearron

I'm also a Simplifi user and have found it to be a great personal budgeting tool.  I'm sorry you couldn't get logged in to register.  Here is an article about canceling a subscription and receiving a refund.  You will hear from one of the coaches sometime in the next day or two who might be able to help you with the registration issue and/or how to cancel and get a refund.

Maybe if you can get the registration issue resolved you will take a week or to to try Simplifi out.  
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.