Fidelity Credit Card Transactions Not Appearing

ianr
ianr Member
Hey there. Since November 3rd, my Fidelity credit card has not been able to load transactions into Simplifi (either web or mobile). I've had issues with Fidelity before, but this appears to be different than the open issue of Fidelity blocking connection traffic, since all my other accounts load just fine, and I don't receive any error from Simplifi--the transactions just aren't there.

Is this something that can be looked into? As it is, I have no idea how well I've been following my spending plan this month since normally I depend on Simplifi to track this. Otherwise I'll need to find another tool to use instead of Simplifi, since I need something reliable to manage my finances.

(Note, I'm aware of the issue from 2/24/21 affecting Fidelity accounts that has not been resolved yet. This appears to be a separate issue, though it could be related)
Tagged:

Comments

• ianr
    ianr Member
    Just a quick update, it appears that this same issue is occurring for other products as well, leading me to believe that the issue is on Fidelity's end. The advice I received from their forum was to link a "Fidelity Rewards Card" account instead of a Fidelity account, which will be my next thing to try--though it's odd that this only started recently.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ianr,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing missing transactions with your Fidelity Credit Card account in Simplifi.

Did you give the 'Fidelity Rewards Credit Card' option a try, by chance? We had a recent post here in the Community stating that the Fidelity Rewards option worked for them, so I'd definitely suggest giving this a try. 

Let us know if you need assistance with the steps to link your existing account(s) to a new bank instance. Otherwise, please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.