Manual accounts have not been fixed really

Charles Collins
Charles Collins Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Report a Bug
Since this known issue does not allow comments and is closed I have to start a new conversation. Not very efficient creating new threads for the same issue.  Anyway, manual accounts is not fixed. If I close a manual account it closes but balance stays the same does not go to ZERO I sent message but no reply
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited November 2022
    Hello @Charles Collins,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're being impacted by the known issue with closed accounts still showing a balance on the Web App. 

Sadly, although the issue with being unable to close manual accounts has been resolved, there is still a known issue with closed accounts still showing a balance on the Simplifi Web App. The issue is expected to be fixed with the 3.70.0 Web Release.

In the meantime, I'd suggest following our Community Alert for updates: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3804/new-9-13-22-closed-accounts-are-still-showing-a-balance-on-the-web-app/p1?new=1

Also, the issue seems to only be impacting the Web App, so you may consider using the Mobile App to see an accurate reflection of your Net Worth, etc. until the issue with the Web App is resolved. 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.