Individual transactions not coming through in UBS investment account feed

ShellyB
ShellyB Member
I have an investment + checking account with UBS (US).  I can connect the automatic feed to Quicken - but the transactions to my checking account don't come through after Jan 2022.  Also the cash balance in the account shows as $0.  Suggestions?
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @ShellyB,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing transactions and have a balance discrepancy with your UBS checking account.

To clarify, are you experiencing this issue in Quicken or in Simplifi? If the latter, it sounds like the account hasn't updated in quite some time if there are no transactions since January. How long have you had this account connected in Simplifi? And do you perform regular account updates?

I'd start by following the steps listed here and here to troubleshoot missing transactions and a balance discrepancy. If these steps don't help in resolving the matter, I'd suggest performing an account reset by following the steps listed here

Please note that if you're able to get the account properly updating again through the account reset, banks will typically only provide 90 days worth of transactions, so you may need to import or manually enter any additional transactions that are still missing outside of that time range. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    See this post.  The original question is likely related to Quicker Desktop, not Simplifi.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/4084/how-to-remove-cash-holdings-from-fidelity-netbenefits-update#latest
    Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.