Mobile release 3.25.0...??

Options
Clark
Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Troubleshooting
@Coach Natalie

You stated recently that 3.25.0 was released.   What is the deal as it's not in my updates?
Clark
Tagged:

Best Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @Clark

The last line of the Mobile 3.25.0 release announcement reads, "Please note that 3.25.0 is being released in stages, so if you don't have it yet, you will soon. smile"  

I'm still waiting for this update also.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Clark,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

What @DannyB pointed out is correct -- the 3.25.0 Mobile Release is being rolled out in stages. When it comes to the Announcements, the one you're referring to is the Release Notes, however, the one @DannyB provided was to announce new features for the Mobile App. Both can be found in the Updates From the Product Team category. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Thanks @DannyB

The announcement I received was not detailed the same as what you directed me to??? 
    How did you embed the "announcement" like you did above?

Clark
    Here's what was sent to me from @Coach Natalie

Here are the issues and features we were able to tackle with the 3.25.0 Mobile Release:
    • FIXED: Grantee is unable to access shared dataset (Early Access).
    • FIXED: Issues with data not persisting when an internet connection is lost.
    • FIXED: Various errors and crashes.
    • UPDATED: Investment pages have been redesigned.
    • ADDED: Investments News Feed.
    • ADDED: Investing: Balance Over Time feature.
    • ADDED: Ability to make an account 'manual'. 

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Clark and @Coach Natalie

I saw this notification yesterday about the release of Mobile 3.26.0 & 3.26.1 and it reminded me of this conversation.  I checked my iPad and my Android phone to see what version I currently am running and to make sure they are up to date.  I found that as of this morning iPad is running 3.25.0 and Android phone (Galaxy S21 Ultra SM-G998U) is still running 3.24.0.  Both machines are set up for auto updates so I fully expect I will catch up to the current version at some point.
    Danny
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DannyB @Coach Natalie
    I am on still on 3.24.0 on my android.   Why are we not getting our updates as you stated @Coach Natalie... above to 3.26.0 and .1? If they aren't released,  why are you saying they are?

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Clark I'm not at all worried about the updates.  Like I said, at some point updates will be installed. I don't use the mobile app very much anyway.
    Danny
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DannyB...the android app is all I use, and with all the issues I am continually having, I'm hungry for any updates!  I have been on Simplifi about a year now, and I'm convinced they are flying this airplane while doing maintenance during fight! ....aka...in beta stage... Lol
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @DannyB & @Clark,

I confirmed with the Product Team that 3.25.0 has now been fully released, and although 3.26.0 & 3.26.1 is still in a staged release, they anticipate that it will be fully released to everyone today. 

With that said, I'd suggest checking your app store to see if an update is available that maybe hasn't been pushed automatically (this happens to me sometimes). Otherwise, you can also try uninstalling and reinstalling the Mobile App to see if you get the latest release that way. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie...the android app store does NOT have the 3.25.0 update as I just checked.  The last update was in October 17, to 3.24.0.  Please ask you team again as it's NOT there.
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Google play is showing me the same as Clark - 3.24.0 (according to app) on October 17 (according to google play).  I do know as a developer, though, there is an option to staged rollout when publishing, if you never publish at 100% it never goes beyond the initial users -- you would need to release the same (or higher) version (version name) with a higher versionCode along with selecting 100% for it to eventually roll out to 100% ..

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello All,

I apologize for the misinformation -- I have now learned that 3.25.0 was rolled back due to a crash, so when you update to 3.26.1, you'll be on the latest release. 3.26.1 should be available for everyone today. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have 3.26.1 now!  (versionCode 28268) from play store, thanks

Rob Wilkens

• Clark
    Clark Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm updated too.  Thanks
This discussion has been closed.