101 error with Fidelity Rewards Credit Card

Options
System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity Credit Card Transaction.
Tagged:

Comments

• ZHailWayne
    ZHailWayne Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Hi @Coach Natalie :

Glad I could help. 
    Unfortunately fidelity rewards credit card link stopped working too. The behavior is different from Fidelity.com however. 
    Fidelity rewards credit card link shows the FDP-101 error right after when I type in my credential and try to reconnect. 

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @ZHailWayne,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to Fidelity Rewards Credit Card in Simplifi. 

A 101 error indicates that the bank is temporarily blocking connection traffic; these errors usually self-resolve so you'll want to allow at least 48 hours to see if things clear up. With that said, please be sure to let us know if you're still seeing an issue at the beginning of next week and we'd be happy to take a closer look at that time.

More details on a 101 error can be found here. Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello again @ZHailWayne,

Scratch that -- I totally forgot that we put an Alert up for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card. My apologies! The 101 error is a known issue, so please be sure to follow the Alert for updates. :smile:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/4098/new-11-21-22-fidelity-rewards-credit-card-returns-a-101-error/p1?new=1

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.