Spending plan changes retroactively?

Mrsterry
Mrsterry Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Using the Spending Plan
Hi there! Been using simplifi for a year - which is long enough to realize some of my spending plan amounts need changed for better accuracy. However, when I make changes, it's changing the item retroactively...throwing off my historical data. This is super frustrating! It's really difficult to see progress against financial hygiene goals when my prior spending plans are now all inaccurate to what was going on at that time. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Is this an existing feature request I can upvote?
Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Mrsterry,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

Would you mind providing more details as to what specific area of the Spending Plan you're seeing the issue with, as well as what specific actions you're taking that results in the behavior you described above? Providing more details will allow the Community to get a better idea of what's going on. 

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    I am seeing the same issue. It is very annoying to the point I stopped using the spending plan and disabled it on the mobile app dashboard. Would also disable it on the web app if it had the option. The numbers are always wrong anyway. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Pmrussell892,

Thanks for posting, although I'm sorry to hear that you're also experiencing this issue in Simplifi.

As requested above, we will need further details from you in order to take a closer look at the issue, such as what specific area of the Spending Plan you're seeing the issue with, as well as what specific actions you're taking that result in the behavior. 

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.