101 error with T. Rowe Price (edited)

Options
Havensd74
Havensd74 Member ✭✭
My T. Rowe Price has stopped connecting.  It is for a work 401K.  I've had this account for over a year, and it worked fine.  I am able to log into the website manually (although the website looks a little different, so it may have been updated).  

I have tried:

- Reconnecting over several days
- Resetting the connection in the Accounts section
- Adding it as a new connection

The error I get is Care Code: FDP-101
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to T. Rowe Price in Simplifi. 

A 101 error indicates that the bank is temporarily unavailable to connect to, which could be due to maintenance on their servers or something along those lines. In this particular case, it could also be due to the changes that were made to their website.

For this particular error, since they usually self-resolve, we'll want to allow at least a few days to see if the issue clears up. With that said, please let us know if you're still seeing an issue at the beginning of next week and we'll be happy to take a closer look at that time. More details on a 101 error can be found here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie,

I have been tracking this for several days already, but I just tried again and I get the same code.

Thanks!
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for allowing some time and posting back, although I apologize that the issue is still occurring.

I'd be happy to get this escalated, but I do need you to first provide me with the name of the account(s) in question, as it appears in Simplifi. 

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
  • Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The name of the account is:

T. Rowe Price 401(k)

Thanks
  • Coach Natalie
    Options
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for providing the requested information!

I have gone ahead and gotten this escalated and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received. 

-Coach Natalie

EWC-9873881
  • Coach Natalie
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @Havensd74,

Thank you for your patience as this was being researched!

I've received an update from my Team stating that the issue should now be resolved. Please attempt to connect in Simplifi once again and let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
  • Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie,

Yes!  It is working again, thanks for escalating this.

This discussion has been closed.