As a paid Simplifi user I expect stability

Options
Mckottroy
Mckottroy Member
edited January 2023 in Feedback
As a paid Simplifi user I expect stability in the product I'm using. 

1. Two investment logins at the same financial institution always require re-authentication.

2. On the day of an expected transaction, before it clears, the numbers are 2x off for that transaction - leading to stupid-expensive financial decisions.

3. Mobile app doesn't provide the same account controls as desktop.

4. The time-to-resolution for known issues is pathetically slow. I expect an occasional glitch for hours, sometimes days, but the track record is one (+) month(s) for most known connection issues.

5. Where can I request a prorated refund? 

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #2 is at least at times (typically outside of bank business days) the case for me with the new Chase connection.  I've been told support ("product team") would reach out to me directly soon.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Mckottroy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Community, although I apologize for the frustration expressed here. 

If you'd like to create a separate post here in the Community for each of the issues you're seeing in Simplifi and provide more details, we'd be happy to take a closer look.

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/8/how-to-post-to-the-community#latest

Otherwise, if you'd like to request a refund, we can take a look at that for you as well. Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
  • Mckottroy
    Mckottroy Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Point #4 - specifically the Fidelity issue - since it began, Simplifi is of no value to me. 100% of my transactions that I am able to, go through this account. [Groceries, clothing, utilities, fuel, pets, restaurants, travel, and all other budgeted items] 
    Having Simplifi give a sanity check on the expenses in a category was THE value add I was paying for. 

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/4098/new-11-21-22-fidelity-rewards-credit-card-returns-a-101-error/p1?new=1

Action for point #5 (a refund) seems like the most appropriate action to resolution given the time that has passed. If the core issue was fixed by end of this upcoming business week, I would be happy to help make the product better by investing my time for points 1-3. Currently those are priority zero for me.  
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Mckottroy,

Unfortunately, there's currently no ETA to provide on a resolution for the Fidelity Rewards Credit Card issue. In regards to a refund, it looks like you're more than 2 months past your purchase date, and Simplifi only offers a 30-day refund period in addition to the 30-day free trial. We'd be happy to add a couple of months to your Subscription to help make up for the issues, however, we won't be able to provide a refund at this time. 

If you'd like to request a refund further, you'll want to contact our Support Team directly for a more private setting to make your case. 

http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Sorry for not having a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.