AAA Travel Advantage Credit Card - Comenity (edited)

Options

This was issued by Bank of America but has been transferred to Comenity Bank which is not currently supported. I had to close the B of A account and create new manual account.

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Charles Collins,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

In order for this request to be considered, you'll want to provide the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Mike B
    Mike B Member
    Options

AAA credit card is not working through Comenity bank:

https://d.comenity.net/ac/advantage/public/home

• bonniecd
    Options

I also am having this problem!! Looks like other Comenity cards are supported but can the AAA one get supported?

• Nani H
    Options

AAA Travel Advantage Visa will this be added to keep track of monthly spending?

D.comenity.net

• MisterMewer
    Options

I have an "AAA Travel Advantage Visa Signature® Credit Card" through "Bread Financial" and their website, https://d.comenity.net/ac/traveladvantagesig

1) Quicken has links for SOME Credit Cards through "Bread Financial"/d.comenity.net but NOT AAA Advantage
    2) Both Quicken and Comenity have FAQ's to link the AAA Advantage, and neither work
    3) I have been trying to link my AAA Advantage card to first Mint and now Quicken for over a year, with no luck.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.