Issues with transactions downloaded for Fidelity Rewards Credit Card

Options
System
System Administrator admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: 101 error with Fidelity Rewards Credit Card.
Tagged:

Comments

• amintzer
    amintzer Member ✭✭
    Options
    Well today the Fidelity Rewards situation got worse - I've not had two months worth of transactions downloaded but they are all shown as credits and are duplicates of the existing debits (the few debits I had also had duplicates as credits). It also seems all new transactions are just coming over as credits and not debits
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @amintzer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with the transactions downloaded to your Fidelity Rewards Credit Card account. 

Have you had any new transactions download over the weekend to determine if the issue is still occurring, by chance? If so, please provide us with a few example transactions that the issue is occurring with that includes the Date, Payee, and Amount, and we'd be happy to take a closer look. 

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie
  • amintzer
    amintzer Member ✭✭
    Options
    It seems it started working properly today. Lot's of duplicate transactions but I've cleaned that up
This discussion has been closed.