Pending charges not keeping notes tags categories splits

jharris10
jharris10 Member
edited January 2023 in Report a Bug
Please ensure that if we make changes while a charge is pending, that the information stays when it goes to cleared.
example.  I buy from amazon/target etc, couple different things that need split, I want to make those inputs while it's fresh on my mind.  I make all said inputs.  Now 3-4 days later when it clears, none of that is there. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @jharris10,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi. 

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests, as the ability to edit pending transactions and not have the changes reverted when the transaction clears already exists in Simplifi. It sounds like what you're experiencing is a bug. 

With that said, please provide more details as to what specifically is occurring: 
    1. The Date, Payee, and Amount of a few example transactions that the issue is occurring with.
    2. The name of the account(s) that the example transactions reside in, as it appears in Simplifi. 
    3. The specific changes that were made to each of the transactions and when. 
    4. The specific changes that the transactions were reverted back to and when. 
    5. Whether the issue is occurring with a specific bank or multiple banks. 
    6. Whether the issue is occurring with a specific account or multiple accounts.
    Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.