Why am I getting error connecting to PHH Mortgage?

Options
PeteTheGolfer
PeteTheGolfer Member
When I try to connect to PHH Mortgage, I get the following alert:

"We are unable to connect to PHH Mortgage at this time.  Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-155"

My first attempt was December 2 and I have tried several times since.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @PeteTheGolfer,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're unable to connect to PHH Mortgage in Simplifi. 

Most likely, PHH Mortgage is one of the mortgage companies that fall under the known issue of mortgage accounts with multiple financial institutions returning a 155 error. A 155 error means that the bank is blocking Simplifi. Sadly, there is no ETA on a resolution for this issue, however, you can keep an eye on our list of Known Issues in the meantime, as we will remove the issue from the list once resolved. 

Sorry for not having a better answer or resolution for you!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• PeteTheGolfer
    Options
    I just checked the lists and PHH Mortgage is not on any of them, but I still get the same error.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @PeteTheGolfer,

That is correct -- the issue is listed under "Mortgage Accounts with Multiple FIs": 

Mortgage Accounts with Multiple FIs

At this time, we are being blocked by multiple mortgage companies. Unfortunately, we don't have a list to provide of the various banks, nor do we have a resolution in sight. If a mortgage company is blocking us, you'll receive a 155 error when attempting to connect in Simplifi. At this time, nothing further can be done from our end, however, we do suggest contacting your bank directly to make them aware of the issue.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.