Monthly Summary Report Looks like a Net Worth Report

Options
DannyB
DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Using Reports
I came across a curiosity while looking at various reports this morning when I clicked on the "Monthly Summary." Instead of the expected Monthly Summary (for November since that is the last completed month) I'm seeing what looks like a Net Worth report... sort of.  By "sort of" I mean the graph is including only my cash accounts (checking and savings) and my credit card accounts (we don't have any other debt/loans so don't know if those accounts would be included or not in this report).

So,
  1. Is what I'm seeing an example of the once-upon-a-time net worth report I've read about in this community (two examples here and here)?
  2. Is the monthly summary going away? (I doubt that and so...)
  3. Is this a glitch in reinstating the net worth report?
  4. If this is a reinstatement of the net wort report (which would be awesome!) will investment and other assets be incorporated into this report?
  5. Right now you can click on "Filter" and all accounts appear if you click on "SHOW MORE ACCOUNTS" until all accounts are shown and are selectable but doing so does not affect the Net Worth graph which continues to report on only cash accounts and credit cards. Also, assets like house are not included in the accounts list.
  6. Or perhaps this is meant to be an Early Access item?

Danny
Simplifi user since 01/22
Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @DannyB,

Thanks for reporting this to the Community!

It looks like the Net Worth Report replacing the Monthly Summary Report on the Simplifi Web App was a bug that has now been fixed as of the 3.71.3 Web Release. As for the Net Worth Report, it is my understanding that they are working on bringing this back sometime after the new year, so we'll know more about it at that time. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.