No accounts can be added

Options
RichD
RichD Member ✭✭
I can no longer add any accounts as they all return FDP-103 errors even though I am using the correct username/password. I am trying to switch from Quicken (which the username/passwords work) for the new year.
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @RichD,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to your various banks in Simplifi. 

It sounds like you may have hit a lifetime limit with connections in Simplifi. Do you add/reconnect accounts frequently, or reset your account connections often? If so, you'll want to do so as least as possible, as all of these scenarios will contribute to that limit. 

To resolve this, our Team will need to reset your limit from our end, as well as potentially with our Service Provider directly. It looks like you already contacted Chat Support last week regarding this issue and it has been escalated. I'm seeing an update on the ticket as of this morning stating that the issue should now be resolved -- would you mind checking and confirming, please?

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Coach Natalie

I didn't know about this lifetime limit on connections.  Is this a.Simplifi policy or something imposed by the aggregator service or banks perhaps as a security measure?  Is there information about this limit somewhere in the support documentation?
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @DannyB,

Great question!

Sadly, I don't know a whole lot regarding the connection limits aside from how to identify the issue. I believe that both Simplifi and our aggregation Service Provider have limitations in place; I'm not sure what the limit is, however, I think it's pretty high.

This is the reason we recommend that users not reset their account connections unless absolutely necessary or instructed to do so by a Coach. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.