Simplifi login authorization is haywire today

Chrobrego
Chrobrego Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts
It seemed to be working fine till I tried to login using my ipad and the ipad Safari browser.  I started getting 'invalid credential' errors although the ipad app worked using the same credentials.  I could also log into the iMac Safari and Chrome.  I then logged out of the iMac Simplifi app and tried to log back in.  It started giving me the same error. I then tried Chrome but this time it had me reset my password using a phone verification.  I could then login on iMac using Chrome just fine.  However the same credentials stopped working for Safari on iMac.  Ipad Safari and Chrome no longer work.  The app goes in and out of working.  Anyway, something is really messed up with the way [Simplifi] is authorizing logins today.  
Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) If you're using a VPN, they say that might not work
    (2) Since there is virtually no difference between a web browser on a laptop versus a tablet, I suggest trying to clear cache/cookies, which can be tested (without clearing all) by going into incognito/inprivate mode in whatever browser you use.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Chrobrego,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties signing into Simplifi. 

It looks like you're receiving a certain security error from our end that could be caused by using a VPN or something along those lines. To resolve this error, you'll want to follow the steps listed in this Support Article under the section titled "What if I'm still unable to sign in?". 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.