Login Loop...continued

Options
AnnoyedUser
AnnoyedUser Member
edited February 2023 in Troubleshooting
How do I get out of this ridiculous login loop plaguing so many customers? [And, while I'm at it--why hasn't simplfi addressed this issue that's been going on for WAY too long now?]

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    I believe the login loop issue happens for people using VPN's.  If this is the case for you, you can disable your VPN.  Note the apple has a VPN that is not advertised as a VPN but it's basically the same thing.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @AnnoyedUser,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties signing into Simplifi. 

Using the email address that's associated with your Community Profile, I'm seeing that you no longer have an active Simplifi Subscription as of August. Is this the sign-in loop you're referring to, where your Subscription has lapsed and you're being asked to sign up and then told you already have a Subscription? Or is there a different email address that I can check (if so, please DM it to me as this is a public forum)?

Also, we have a Support Article available here that goes over troubleshooting sign-in issues.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.