Issue adding lease from BMW Financial Services

Options
jgbastidas
jgbastidas Member
edited February 2023 in Bills and Income
Hello Community,

I'm trying to add a lease account from BMW Financial Services to Simplifi.  After providing login / password, I receive the option to receive a one time code in my cellphone.  After entering the one time code in simplifi, I receive below message:

Could you please let me know how to fix this?  If a try the same procedure in BMW Financial Services website (https://myaccount.bmwfs.com/home) using my browser, it works fine.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Jose
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @jgbastidas,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting to BMW Financial Services as a Biller. 

When viewing your connection attempts with the Biller from our end, it's showing that it's in a 'Locked' state. To troubleshoot this, you'll first want to confirm that you can sign in on the Biller's website and that nothing is locked or needs reset when doing so.

Next, please attempt to connect the Recurring Series to the Biller in Simplifi once again. When doing so, are you presented with any additional options to receive the one-time code, such as email instead of text? If so, please give the other MFA options a try to see if they allow you to successfully connect in Simplifi. 

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.