Does Simplifi hate Safari? Login problems consistently.

Options
Chrobrego
Chrobrego Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Troubleshooting
I'm having problems reliably logging in.  It will either work on Chrome, work on Safari or work on the ipad.  When I reset the password to maybe fix the issue, then Simplifi decides to work with Safari, not work with Chrome then not work with Safari ipad version.  Why can't I just login using whatever browser I want????   I don't have this issue with any other service. Anyway, it was working fine with Safari before I did a clean wipe of my computer. Now it won't work with Safari.

What is going on with the Simplifi login?

Comments

• Chrobrego
    Chrobrego Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Reset password again.   It now will not work with either Chrome or Safari. However I can log into the phone app just fine. I’m getting really fed up.  There are no vpns and nothing is interfering with the connection — this is a fresh install of Mac Ventura. Simplifi seems to play login roulette with me. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Chrobrego,

Thank you for posting your inquiry to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties signing into the Simplifi Web App.

I am seeing that you were able to successfully sign into the Web App as of this morning, however, prior to that, you were receiving a certain security error from our end. When this occurs, you won't want to attempt changing your password multiple times or try from multiple browsers, as it can prolong the process of the security block being lifted. 

Instead, you'll want to follow the steps listed in this Support Article under the section titled "What if I'm still unable to sign in?": http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5488767-why-can-t-i-sign-in

Let us know if you continue to experience an issue after following the steps and waiting the allotted time between sign-in attempts. 

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.