T Rowe Price Retirement no holdings downloaded (edited)

Options
rhb327
rhb327 Member

I'm able to see the correct total amount but no holding seem to download. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Rich

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @rhb327,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're missing holdings with T. Rowe Price in Simplifi.

To clarify, what types of account(s) have you added to Simplifi using the ‘T. Rowe Price Retirement Plans' option in Simplifi? Since we don't currently support Personal Investing accounts with T. Rowe Price, we'll first want to ensure that you're adding supported account types.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

It's a work 401k.

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options

I had a similiar issue with my work T. Rowe Price account that I brought to their attention in early December 2022. After a couple months, I found the only solution was to make it a manual account. They did elevate it to their aggregation service provider, but I don't think it was a very high priority.

I recommended that Simplifi no longer advertise they support this institution, but was told I was the only one with the issue. Perhaps they are related. You can check out the discussion here:

https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/comment/13440

I bookedmarked this dicussion as well, if they solve your issue perhaps it will solve mine as well.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @rhb327,

Thanks for confirming!

First, I'd suggest deleting and re-adding the account in question to see if doing so allows you to download the holdings. If the issue persists, we can go ahead and get it escalated. To do so, we will need the following information from you:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Simplifi. 
    2. The balance for the account as displayed in the Accounts List (the list of all of your accounts and balances on the left-hand side of the Simplifi Web App).
    3. The balance for the account (market value) as displayed in the Investments section (please filter the Portfolio page to just this one account).
    4. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website. 
    5. A screenshot of the holdings (or lack thereof) as displayed in Simplifi for the account (please filter the Portfolio page to just this one account).
    6. A screenshot of the holdings displayed on the bank's website for the account. 
    7. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page on the bank's website that lists the account and the balance, and includes the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

@Havensd74 , thank you for sharing your story.

@Coach Natalie , I'll try tonight!

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

Ok, removing and readding did not work. Balance shows but 0 holdings information. I sent detailed information in Send Message similar to:

T. Rowe Price Retirement Plans
    $XXX <<< Accounts
    $XXX <<< Investment
    $XXX <<< T. Rowe Price website
    Empty <<< No entries at all in holdings (no screenshot)
    4x holdings <<< 4x holding on the T. Rowe Price website (no screenshot)
    https://www.troweprice.com/rps/rws/account/participant/account-dashboard.otc?accountKey=RPS_XXXXXX <<< URL of T. Rowe Price Account Dashboard page

Note XXX is the same number.

Thanks,

Rich

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

Also, I'd point out that the Investment Portfolio view does not show this account's balance but Investment Balnace view does show this account's balance.

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie , I PM'd you the details but no screenshots.

Thanks,

Rich

• Coach Natalie
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hello @rhb327,

Thanks for providing some of the requested information!

We will need to at least get the screenshots of the holdings from you so our Product Team has a comparison and can investigate with our Service Provider. If you don't feel comfortable sharing them in the Community, you can either DM them to me here in the Community as you did with the other information, or I can email you a link to our Secure File Exchange and you can upload them there. Alternatively, if you prefer a more private support experience, you'll want to reach out to our Support Team directly.

To clarify, we will need a screenshot of both the holdings page in Simplifi for the account, as well as the holdings displayed on the bank's website. I am also confused about the balance in the Portfolio view for the account — in the DM, you stated that the balances all match, however, above, you stated that the Investment Portfolio view does not show this account's balance. Does this mean the market value is $0 when viewing the Portfolio in Simplifi?

If so, when sending the screenshot of the holdings page in Simplifi to show that there are no holdings, please include the ‘Market value’ as well so we can see that the missing holdings are impacting your portfolio value in Simplifi. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• rhb327
    rhb327 Member
    Options

As you mention, there are multiple Investment views:

• Investment Portfoilio view: 0 (market value) « Makes sense as there are no holdings
    • Investment Balances view: XXX « Proper value shown here under Balance today section

I'll send some screenshots but it's an easy comparison…in Simplifi there are no holdings (literally none) listed and in T. Rowe there are 4x holdings. Thank you for the options to share information.

-Rich

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hello @rhb327,

Thanks for the screenshot!

Please also provide a screenshot of the holdings page in Simplifi for the account (you'll want to filter the page to just the account with the issue) so our Product Team can see the market value and that the holdings are missing. It looks like the screenshot of the holdings from the bank's website is also cut off — any way you can share this again with the values for each of the holdings?

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.