"Oops! Something went wrong." error when accessing Net Worth Report (edited)

DannyB
DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Report a Bug

Earlier this aftenoon when I opened Simplifi I had a notification that Net Worth report was now live! I took a peek and did some adjusting on what accounts to include and exclude and there it was… my net worth over time.

Well done, Simplifi!

5:20pm Net Worth report appears to be suffering some technical issuse getting "Oops! Something went wrong." error message. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Danny
Simplifi user since 01/22
Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

Was working great for my first preview of it,but now i get the same "Oops" message. Seemed to appear once the 'now available' thing popped up.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

I decided to test this another way - -

I came in using incognito mode (clears cache and cookies for session) - - and when I did: Net worth report wasn't there.

Meanwhile back in my regular (non-cleared cache/cookies) browser mode, it is showing net worth report on the menu but i get the oops message once i select it.

It's like they took it offline, but because of a cookie set in my browser (or, perhaps, cached client side code) I still have a link to it

Rob Wilkens

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023

For troubleshooting purpuses, it failed for me with the "Oops! Something went wrong." error on my very first attempt tonight around 11:00 pm EST. I refreshed the page four times and each time the error appeared.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2023

Hello @DannyB, @RobWilk, & @Flopbot,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I apologize that the Net Worth Report is already down. 😢

This looks to be a widespread issue that is occurring for everyone, and is also affecting the Upcoming > Cash Flow page. I'm not sure what caused the issue, however, it has been reported and is being worked on. In the meantime, our Alert here can be followed for updates.

Fingers crossed for a speedy resolution!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.