Investment-related linked transfers showing as Pending.

MrGood
MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Report a Bug

After September 2022, I am seeing that numerous 'linked transfers' to various investment accounts are showing as Pending. The originating side of the transfer is indeed a Cleared transaction, however. The investment account transaction detail modal does not have a transaction Status field, so I'm unable to update the status to Cleared within the impacted investment accounts themselves.

This impacts multiple but NOT all of my investment accounts, including those that do have a linked transfer.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @MrGood,

Thank you for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with some of your Investment Transactions in Simplifi.

I believe this is one of the known issues with Investment Transactions that are Product Team is still working on. I went ahead and got this sent over as an additional data point for them; I'll let you know if we need any further info from you or if they'd like me to create a separate ticket. Otherwise, rest assured that this behavior is being worked on. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• MrGood
    MrGood Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update. I hadn't seen anything on the community boards, so figured I'd get this on the docket for review.

This discussion has been closed.