Clear All notifications on Android does not work?

Options
R&C
R&C Member
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

Clicking Clear All on the notifications page results in a brief spinning icon but nothing is deleted. You must clear each notification individually by swiping it left and clicking prompt.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @R&C,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior on the Simplifi Mobile App.

I didn't experience any problems clearing all of my Notifications on the Android Mobile App. I selected "Notifications" from the menu and then selected "Clear All" at the top, and everything cleared as expected. With that said, I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the Simplifi Mobile App to see if doing so helps to clear things up.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What I noticed here - When i hit clear all on android, almost all of my notifications disappeared, but two ("active"?) notifications remained.. One was bills due this week the other was 'contrubute to your goals'. But otherwise, everything cleared, and it might make sense that these two notifications are supposed to remain.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.