Missing Wells Fargo Credit Card Transactions (edited)

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭

Bank: Wells Fargo
Device: Samsung Galaxy ZTab S7+
Browser: Chrome

I've noticed that Simplifi is not adding credit card transaction to the register when I sync with my bank, since the first of June.

The odd thing is, my Spending Plan Available and total Banking section amount is updating correctly (taking credit card debits into account), but they just are getting displayed in the register. I'm having to import them from CSV to make them show up.

This is also the case with a Windows browser and the Android mobile app

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2023
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for reporting this issue to the Community, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing missing transactions in Simplifi.

To clarify, do you see the missing downloaded transactions (not the imported ones) listed in the applicable sections of the Spending Plan? When it comes to the balance for the account, since Simplifi is designed to always stay in line with the balance being provided by the bank, missing transactions typically don't impact the balance in Simplifi. However, balances are not taken into account in the Spending Plan, only existing and expected transactions, so you'll want to see if you can locate the missing downloaded transactions in the Spending Plan to try to narrow down the problem.

Additionally, our Support Article here has troubleshooting steps for missing transactions that I'd definitely suggest taking a look at and trying.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The transactions are shown in the Spending Plan as Upcoming.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for confirming!

It sounds like the items in the Spending Plan are either Recurring Reminders, or are manually entered future-dated transactions, and are not the missing downloaded transactions in question — is that correct? If so, we'll want to treat this as a missing transactions case. With that said, you'll want to start by following the troubleshooting steps outlined in our Support Article here.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.