HomeStreet Mortgage connection incorrect

Options
Jpoppe
Jpoppe Member
edited November 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

The HomeStreet mortgage account connection used to be available at homestreet.com. HomeStreet changed servicing platforms and the original connection does not work anymore. There is an updated service available at https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/homestreetbank/ , but it appears that Simplify needs to make updates to leverage this site.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jpoppe, thanks for reaching out!

Let's do a bit of troubleshooting on this. I'd like for you to go ahead and follow these steps and let us know how it goes, please:

1. Reset the connection for the bank by following the steps here.
    2. If the issue persists, make the account manual by following the steps here.
    3. Once the account is in the 'Manual' accounts section under Settings, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank by following the steps here.
    4. If/when the account is presented as available to add, carefully link it to the existing Quicken Simplifi by following the steps here.

-Coach Natalie

• Jpoppe
    Jpoppe Member
    Options

Thank you for reaching out, @Coach Natalie.

I tried the troubleshooting steps you suggested and still see the problem. I think that the issue is that HomeStreet changed their servicing system and as a result the web address changed. They now use https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/homestreetbank/ . I do see that Simplifi does have connections for other servicers using loansphereservicing, so hopefully it isn't too much effort to update the connection.

-Josh

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Jpoppe, thanks for attempting the steps and posting back!

Now that you've disconnected and attempted to reconnect the account, it looks like you're receiving a 155 error, which means that the bank is blocking us indefinitely. I went ahead and tested from my end using dummy login credentials, and I also received the 155 error, which confirms the block.

The block may be due to the change in website, however, there's not a whole lot we can do for a 155 error from our end, unfortunately. I'd suggest contacting the bank directly to help make them aware of the issue, as well as continuing to try in Simplifi every so often. You can also submit a Missing Financial Institution Request and provide the new URL so we can keep it updated with any new info if/when it becomes available.

More details on a 155 error can be found here. Sorry for not having better news for you!

-Coach Natalie

• Jpoppe
    Jpoppe Member
    edited October 2023
    Options

@Coach Natalie - Thanks again! I appreciate you taking a look. I submitted a missing financial institution request.

[added link to request]

This discussion has been closed.