Multiple Issues with Simplifi and IPad.

Coach Paco
Coach Paco Moderator admin
edited August 2020 in Archived Posts

Reporting multiple issues with Simplifi while on iPad.

Comments

• jeffzacharias
    jeffzacharias Member ✭✭✭

On the iPad Simplifi crashes when I go to Insights then Net Income and when I touch on the bar charts. It says “Uh Oh, Something isn’t quite right here”

• jeffzacharias
    jeffzacharias Member ✭✭✭

It’s really hard to select sub categories for new transactions on iPad. There has to be a better way, like and iPad app.

• jeffzacharias
    jeffzacharias Member ✭✭✭

On the iPad the keyboard doesn’t always show up when using the Web App and not Safari, especially when trying to log in.

• jeffzacharias
    jeffzacharias Member ✭✭✭

Rotation doesn’t always work correctly on the iPad web app.

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@jaffzacharias Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I merged all the posts into one with a new title. I will be letting our product development team know. For now, I would recommend using a web browser on your iPad for the time being while we can take a look at what can be done!

• jeffzacharias
    jeffzacharias Member ✭✭✭

Thanks. The real solution is to have an iPad app. I can see maybe you had to get a web app out for the iPad at the start but using Safari and a web app on the iPad is not something I'm going to want to do for very long.

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@jaffzacharias That's a good point. A separate implementation specifically designed for the features of the iPad (and other tablets as well, since we're trying to make iOS and Android as close to identical as we can make them) makes good sense. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.