Chase account are linked but do not show up

Options

Comments

• ldoe
    ldoe Member
    Options

I am also a new user this is my first time trying to use this app. It seems to have hung in the add connections wizard. I only got out of it when I added a manual account. But according to Chase the app is connected.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ldoe,

To troubleshoot this issue, first you will want to check the app to see if it shows the account connected to any instance of Chase.

If you're in the mobile app, you can check by tapping on the three lines near the upper left, selecting Settings, then Selecting Accounts. That will display a list of your connected and manual accounts. If the account is connected, it will show the name of the instance you're connected to. If it is a manual account, it will show in the Manual Accounts section.

If you're on the web, the process is similar. You'd click the settings icon (shaped like a gear or cog) near the lower left, then click Accounts, and it will show you a list of your accounts. If your account is connected, it will show the name of the instance you're connected to. If it is not connected, it will show in the Manual Accounts section.

Please let me know if the account shows as a Manual Account or if it thinks its connected (and what it is connected to).

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.