Marcus by Goldman Sachs Not Refreshing

Options
cgarcia36
cgarcia36 Member

Similar to my Target Red Card account, my Marcus account has not refreshed for likely a month. I click try again, but the balances are completely outdated.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cgarcia36, thanks for reaching out!

As you know from your previous Target Red Card thread, we'll need to do a little digging on this issue since you're set up on Finicity for aggregation. With that, please provide the following information so this issue with Marcus by Goldman Sachs can be researched further:

1. Has there been any activity in the account(s) you're attempting to add in the last 90 days?
    2. What types of account(s) are you attempting to add?
    3. The name of the account(s) you're attempting to add, as it appears on the bank's website.
    4. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) that has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Please also submit your logs by using the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.