Categories and Subcategories PLACEMENT

tomlutz
tomlutz Member
edited September 2020 in Feedback

So as I'm attempting to transition to your system or software, I noticed that by default your Categories and Subcategories are misplaced. Car Insurance is a sub category of INSURANCE, CAR PAYMENT is a subcategory of a LOAN, You need SEWER in UTILITIES, you have HEALTH INSURANCE under HEALTH which is a subcategory of INSURANCE, and should add REIMBURSED and NON-REIMBURSED to the empty subcategory field of WORK EXPENSES.

PLEASE don't take any suggestions defensive, I would love to see your program be closer to perfect from the START for new users, rather them having to build the system that they need. Not that everyone will be satisfied with it, but more is better in a case like this. I would rather have it there and NOT use it, thinking that you thought of it FIRST, then to to have to add it and think that you weren't thinking of it first and it's purely an elementary thought. Great Job overall though!!!

BTW, Unless you guys are updating the system, I am having a tremendous amount of trouble logging in this morning, 5/29/2020 @ 8:30 am

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@tomlutz We have, in fact, being experiencing some serious issues with our servers today after a major system update. They've been interfering with the login process for some users, and causing problems accessing and updating accounts for others. We've got our technical team working on it now, and hope to have it resolved in the next few hours.

• tomlutz
    tomlutz Member

It seems that I have to log in TWICE at least, every time I log in. Not sure what is causing this, but its definitely happening quite consistently from what I could tell.

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@tomlutz If that issue still continues to happen every time you log in, please reach out to us through our Support channel by using the Help / Chat icon in the Simplifi program, so we can troubleshoot the problem in real time.

This discussion has been closed.