Add additional Frequency options for Recurring Transactions [edited] (20 Merged Votes)

2»

Comments

• The New York Times subscription is every 4 weeks so the date it is charged changes every month. So right now I have to manually connect the recurring instance with the transaction. Would be great to have the ability to set up recurring charges by number of days, weeks or months.
  • Wondering
    Wondering Member
    I would really like an update on this.  Implementing frequency options shouldn't be that difficult.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for reaching out @Wondering!

Sadly, there's no update to provide on this request as of yet. With that being said, however, this request is at the top of my list to get an update for, so I'm hoping to have an answer/update for everyone within the next few weeks. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Send513
    Send513 Member
    All for any duration 'x' weekly recurring bills and or subscriptions I have stuff that ranges from 2-12 weeks, being pinned into monthly when its really every 5 weeks is maddening.
  • leandrotoledo
    leandrotoledo Member
    +1 on this feature. I've noticed that meal prep and dog food services are often recurring in intervals not offered currently in the dropdown menu, e.g. every 5 weeks.