Reviewed Column in Watchlists

Options
GrantSimplifi
GrantSimplifi Member
edited March 28 in Feedback

Hi,

Is it possible to add the Reviewed Column to a Watchlist like you can in the transactions page mentioned in the article below?

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5225070-using-the-reviewed-column

I rely on this feature to monitor transactions and it would be great to see it in the Watchlist area if possible. As of now I think I can only tell if a transaction is Reviewed if I click on each individual transaction.

Note: this is regarding the desktop/web app. You can view the Reviewed (green checkmark) in the iOS App which is great, however I use the desktop version as well.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28
    Options

[removed] or @Coach Natalie Can this be made into an idea post? I would vote for it.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I have the same request and will vote for this post.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@GrantSimplifi - even though the reviewed column does not show up on watchlists, you can filter the watchlist using Advanced>Not reviewed.

Results of my not reviewed filter

Then, to mark the transactions reviewed, you can select them using the checkboxes to the left and then use the reviewed checkmark next to the pencil icon to mark the transactions as reviewed.

Minter 2014-2023

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good news - the request to customize columns on a watchlist (add a reviewed column or notes column) is already open. Vote for it below. I voted for this months ago but did not recall. I found the request on my bookmark page.

Minter 2014-2023

• GrantSimplifi
    Options

Thank you for letting me know!

This discussion has been closed.