Show Check Images in Quicken

Options
mandie1008
mandie1008 Unconfirmed, Member
edited April 29 in Feedback

It would be very useful for my monthly budgeting to be able to open up a check image within the Quicken Simplifi page while I'm going through my monthly bills, instead of seeing a bill then having to log into whichever bank it corresponds to, scrolling down to find the date & check, then opening the check image within the bank app or homepage.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mandie1008, thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests for now so we can gain some clarity on what exactly you're looking for. To clarify, are you looking to attach a check image to a transaction in Quicken Simplifi? If so, you should be able to do so by following these steps: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3348103-managing-transactions-in-quicken-simplifi#h_2385fca831

Or are you looking to have the check image downloaded from your bank and attached to the transaction automatically, or something along those lines?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Based on how the question was phrased, I would assume the request is to download the image from the bank, since going to the bank, finding it, and viewing it seems to be cumbersome.

I personally write less than two dozen checks a year anymore, so it's not a big issue for me, but I would recommend moving this back into feature requests.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It would be interesting to know if this is even something a bank would make available for download.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer