Ability to Add Notes on Mobile App

IndyMx5
IndyMx5 Member
edited September 2020 in Feedback

I love Simplifi and using the mobile app makes it even better. At the same time, the lack of parity with the web (specifically Notes & Accepting of Transaction) leaves it coming up just short. Those features would be a huge win IMHO. :star:

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2020

Hello @IndyMx5,

Thanks for posting to the Community!

I have a couple of questions to better understand your statement about seeing Notes on the Mobile App. Are you unable to see your notes and/or add a note to a transaction, or is there something with the display that you'd like to see improved?

I'd also suggest creating a second Idea post to cover the request of Accepting Transactions in Simplifi, so that it can receive its own traction from Users. :)

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• IndyMx5
    IndyMx5 Member
    @Coach Natalie - Please close this. I totally missed it! Also...another member mentioned accepting the transactions so I up-voted their post. Learn something new every day...guess my day is done. :wink:
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2020

Hello @IndyMx5,

Great! I'm glad to hear that you've found everything you were looking for! Sounds like you're all set, but please be sure to let us know if you need anything further. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.